Shipping Insurance for International Orders
We are now including insurance on every international package (some limitations apply).
- Packages shipped via DHL will be insured up to a value of $1000.00.
- USPS Priority and Express Shipments will be insured up to a value of $10,000 domestic and $5,000 international.
If you wish to file a claim, you must:
- Retain all packaging materials and goods (damaged or not) in the original form as received. packaging and damaged goods should not be disposed of, released to shipping carrier, or returned to STL ocarina before your claim is complete. failure to comply will result in denial of refund or replacement.
- Email your claim to email@example.com. You must include details of your request, order number, full name, and contact phone number. If we do not receive a request at this email address WITH the information requested, your request will be denied.
- Respond to follow up contact requests. We reserve the right to request photos, videos, and signed documents pertaining to your claim. Failure to provide any requested documentation will result in denial of refund or replacement.
If you do not notify us within an acceptable timeframe, as stated below, will also result in denial of refund or replacement.
*** NO EXCEPTIONS ***
Please see the sections below for international customer instructions on requesting a claim to be filed.
Shipments to the following countries may not be insured. we do not guarantee refund or replacement of orders shipped to these countries whether they are lost, missing items, or contain damaged goods (outside of manufacturing defects)
- Afghanistan, Angola (Cabinda), Belarus, Bolivia, Bosnia, Burma, Burundi, Croatia, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Herzegovina, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast (Cote d’Ivoire), Jordan, Liberia, Libya, Moldova, Montenegro, Nigeria, North Korea, Paraguay, Republic of the Congo (Zaire), Serbia, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Togo, Yemen, Venezuela, Zimbabwe.
- Any location that would be in violation of any U.S. economic or trade sanctions including OFAC Restricted Countries.
- For shipments to Russian and other Commonwealth of Independent States countries (includes Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan) coverage ceases upon touchdown of the aircraft at the airport of destination or upon discharge from the overseas vessel at the destination discharge port.
If your package is lost in transit, please notify us within the specified timeline below to receive a REPLACEMENT:
USPS Priority Mail: Please do not notify us until 15 days after mailing date and WITHIN 118 days of the mailing date.
USPS Express Mail: Please do not notify us until 7 days after mailing date and WITHIN 118 days of the mailing date.
DHL: Please do not notify us until 8 weeks days after mailing date and WITHIN 118 days of the mailing date.
LOST PACKAGES ELIGIBLE FOR REPLACEMENT ONLY. FAILURE TO NOTIFY US WITHIN 118 days on ANY SHIPMENT will result in denial of replacement. NO REFUNDS FOR LOST PACKAGES. NO EXCEPTIONS.*
If you received your package, but items are missing or were damaged DURING shipping:
Regardless of the delivery service used, please notify us of missing or damaged items WITHIN 13 DAYS OF THE DATE OF DELIVERY.
FAILURE TO NOTIFY US OF DAMAGE SUSTAINED DURING SHIPPING OR MISSING GOODS WITHIN THIS TIMEFRAME WILL RESULT IN DENIAL OF REPLACEMENT OR REFUND. NO EXCEPTIONS***