Customer Service Expert
We are currently seeking an individual who adheres to highest ethical standards, exhibits exceptional professional manner and possesses problem solving skills. This position requires excellent communication skills and strong motivation along with the ability to work independently.
Job duties for this new position include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining calendars
- Ordering supplies
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Packing and sending out online orders
- Managing inventory level
- Representing the company in various public events
- Knowing the ins and outs of every product we sell so that you can accurately answer the questions we receive from existing and potential customers.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Passion for customer service
- Professional appearance
- Excellent written communication skills
- Compassionate and empathetic attitude towards call-in customers
- "Whatever it takes" attitude
- Strong computer skills
- Must be willing to travel
- Music skills, such as playing an instrument, reading sheet music, and understanding of basic music theory) is a plus
- Full time salary commensurate with experience and qualification
- Paid vacation
- Relocation assistance and cost reimbursement
To apply, please include:
- A cover letter
- Three references
and send them to email@example.com.
We will contact you after receiving your application. Please do not call or email us before sending in your application.