This handcrafted double ocarina is ideal for musicians who have never played a double ocarina before. It has a wonderful resonating tone. The ocarina is tuned in C Major. It has a 2-octaves pitch range from A4 to C7 and is capable of sharps and flats. It measures approximately 6 inches long.
--- Double ocarina with two-octaves pitch range (A4 to C7)
--- Made from high-grade ceramic
--- Approximately 6 inches long
--- Complete online fingering chart included
--- Includes Zelda Songbook Volume One
We have created many shipping options for the convenience of our customers. Please see below to read about what we currently offer:
1. USPS Express: 1-2 business days. For orders between $1 and $79, the shipping cost is $31. For orders $80 and over, the shipping cost is $27.
2. USPS Priority: 3-4 business days. For orders $79 and under, the shipping cost is $10. For orders $80 and over, the shipping cost is $5
3. DHL Domestic: 5-7 business days. For orders $80 and over, the shipping is free. For orders under $80, the cost is $8
*Please note that while we do ship to APO/AE boxes, we cannot ship USPS Express.
1. Global Mail ISAL (For Canada only): For orders between $1 and $98, the shipping cost is $15. For orders $99 and over, the shipping is free.
Global Mail ISAL (Outside Canada): For orders between $1 and $98, the shipping cost is $25. For orders $99 and over, the shipping is free.
** Delivery with Global Mail ISAL usually takes 7-14 business days on average, though sometimes it is up to 6 weeks. Please keep in mind that customs can delay the arrival of your purchase and we have no way of speeding up the process.
2. DHL Parcel Direct (For Canada only): For orders between $1 and $98, the shipping cost is $20. For orders $99 and over, the shipping is free.
3. DHL Parcel Direct (Outside Canada): For orders between $1 and $98, the shipping cost is $30. For orders $99 and above, the shipping is free.
**DHL Parcel Direct offers door-to-door tracking at a cheaper price than DHL Express.
4. DHL Express: $50.
5. USPS Priority International (ships to most countries). This is $30, includes detailed tracking and usually arrives within 2-3 weeks. You may use this link below to add the shipping cost to your purchase: www.stlocarina.com/internationalp.html
**For DHL Express shipping costs that go over $100, we reserve the right to ship your parcel with USPS International Express. If we choose to do so, we will notify you as soon as possible and refund you the difference.
**Shipping time is between 2-4 days, pending customs clearance.
-- We will ship your order within two business days. If we have trouble doing so, we will contact you immediately.
--Please keep in mind that we do not ship over major holidays where there is no regular mail service or over weekends, and any orders placed on Friday afternoon will not go out until the following Monday.
--Our ocarinas are packed professionally to ensure safe arrival.
--Please make sure that your name and address are correct when you check out. We will not be responsible for your order if the address that you give us is wrong.
--If you wish to cancel your order, we must receive a notification from you before the order is processed. We cannot cancel your order once it is shipped. If you refuse to accept our package when it arrives, we will not be responsible for your order and we will not give any refunds.
--We will not issue refunds under any circumstances once your order has been shipped.
--If your ocarina is damaged during shipping, you must contact us within 24 hours after your package arrives. You must also provide us with a digital photo of the damaged item(s) as well as your order number. Without this information, we will not process your claim.