This is a Special Edition 2 GB USB drive. The ocarina shaped USB drive includes Cris Gale's debut album, An Ocarina Overture. It also has play-along mp3 accompaniment for each of the tracks.
Cris Gale has performed before audiences from 15 countries with universal music that crosses cultural boundaries with universal melodies. Her music is relatable, emotive, and evocative. She chooses music that not only suits the beautiful tone of the ocarina, but also takes her audiences on a journey. From concert halls to living rooms, Cris understands that music is everywhere and belongs everywhere. She also encourages others to make their own music, and teaches the ocarina to children and adults alike.
Cris Gale's debut album, An Ocarina Overture, contains 11 tracks of peaceful classical music. From curling up with a book to driving home during rush hour, it is the perfect companion when you need a calming change of pace or background music for daily activities, like cooking or studying.
Ariosa from Cantata #156 by J.S. Bach
Melodie (from Orfeo ed Euridice) by C.W. Gluck
Vocalise Op. 34 No. 14 by S. Rachmaninoff
Albinoni's Adagio in G minor by R. Giazotto
Lascia Ch'io Pianga by G.F. Handel
Ave Maria by F. Schubert
Le Cygne by C. Saint-Saens
Minuet L'Arlesienne Ste. 2 by G. Bizet
Nocturne Op. 43 No. 2 by G. Faure
Gymnopedie No. 1 by E. Satie
Air on the G String by J.S. Bach
We have created many shipping options for the convenience of our customers. Please see below to read about what we currently offer:
1. USPS Express: 1-2 business days. For orders between $1 and $79, the shipping cost is $31. For orders $80 and over, the shipping cost is $27.
2. USPS Priority: 3-4 business days. For orders $79 and under, the shipping cost is $10. For orders $80 and over, the shipping cost is $5.
3. DHL Domestic: 5-7 business days. For orders $80 and over, the shipping is free. For orders under $80, the cost is $8.
*Please note that while we do ship to APO/AE boxes, we cannot ship USPS Express.
1. Global Mail ISAL (For Canada only): For orders between $1 and $98, the shipping cost is $15. For orders $99 and over, the shipping is free.
Global Mail ISAL (Outside Canada): For orders between $1 and $98, the shipping cost is $25. For orders $99 and over, the shipping is free.
** Delivery with Global Mail ISAL usually takes 7-14 business days on average, though sometimes it is up to 6 weeks. Please keep in mind that customs can delay the arrival of your purchase and we have no way of speeding up the process.
2. DHL Parcel Direct (For Canada only): For orders between $1 and $98, the shipping cost is $20. For orders $99 and over, the shipping is free.
3. DHL Parcel Direct (Outside Canada): For orders between $1 and $98, the shipping cost is $30. For orders $99 and above, the shipping is free.
**DHL Parcel Direct offers door-to-door tracking at a cheaper price than DHL Express.
4. DHL Express: $50.
5. USPS Priority International (ships to most countries). This is $30, includes detailed tracking and usually arrives within 2-3 weeks. You may use this link below to add the shipping cost to your purchase:
**For DHL Express shipping costs that go over $100, we reserve the right to ship your parcel with USPS International Express. If we choose to do so, we will notify you as soon as possible and refund you the difference.
**Shipping time is between 2-4 days, pending customs clearance.
-- We will ship your order within two business days. If we have trouble doing so, we will contact you immediately.
--Please keep in mind that we do not ship over major holidays where there is no regular mail service or over weekends, and any orders placed on Friday afternoon will not go out until the following Monday.
--Our ocarinas are packed professionally to ensure safe arrival.
--Please make sure that your name and address are correct when you check out. We will not be responsible for your order if the address that you give us is wrong.
--If you wish to cancel your order, we must receive a notification from you before the order is processed. We cannot cancel your order once it is shipped. If you refuse to accept our package when it arrives, we will not be responsible for your order and we will not give any refunds.
--We will not issue refunds under any circumstances once your order has been shipped.
--If your ocarina is damaged during shipping, you must contact us within 24 hours after your package arrives. You must also provide us with a digital photo of the damaged item(s) as well as your order number. Without this information, we will not process your claim.